Like any other profession, becoming a professional internet marketer requires training. When choosing a program some of the considerations in doing so are:
- The mission of the facilitating entity
- The training and/or experience of the principal(s) of the entity
- The curriculum presentation
- Access to instructor(s)
- The presence of a networking community post completion
- Certification Requirements
Surely, there may be more, but these are crucial to an effective training program.
Before entering any program, do your “due diligence” and be certain that the program of your choosing meets your expectations and requirements.